Selected Recent Publications:
- The integrability of the square exponential transportation cost
Talagrand), Ann. Appl. Prob.,
- Limit theorems and rates of convergence for subadditive
functionals (with C. Redmond), Ann. Appl.
- Uniform ergodic theorems for dynamical systems under VC entropy
(with G.Peskir), Proc. of the Ninth
Conference on Probability in Banach Spaces, 1994, pp. 104-127.
- Quasi-additive Euclidean functionals, Proc. of the IMA
Probability and Algorithms, 1995, 149-158.
- Sup norm approximation bounds for networks through probabilistic
(with Stinchcombe and White), IEEE Transactions
on Information Theory, 1995, pp. 1021-1027.
- Exact asymptotics for transportation cost in high dimensions
J. Theoretical Probab., 1995, pp. 97-118.
- Asymptotics for the stochastic TSP with power-weighted edges,
and Related Fields, 1995, pp. 203-220.
- Limit theorems for Euclidean functionals with power-weighted
Redmond), Stochastic Processes and Their
1996, pp. 289-304.
- Ergodic theorems for some classical optimization problems, Ann.
1996, pp. 1006-1023.
- Worst case growth rates for some classical optimization problems,
1996, pp. 575-586.
- Connectivity of the mutual k-nearest neighbor graph in clustering
detection (with Quiroz, Brito, Chavez), Stat. and
Letters, 1997, 35, pp. 33-42.
- Asymptotics for the length of a minimal triangulation on a random
Ann. Appl. Prob., 1999, 9, pp. 27-45.
- On the variance of the random sphere of influence graph (with
and Janson), Random Structures and Algorithms,
1999, 14, pp. 139-152.
- Asymptotics for Voronoi tessellations (with McGivney), Stochastic
and Their Applications, 1999, 83, 273-288.
- Limit theorems for random Euclidean graphs, Modelos
edited by Sociedad Matematica Mexicana, 1999, 19, 121-180.
- Asymptotics for geometric location problems over random samples
Advances in Appl. Prob., 1999, 31, 3, 632-642.
- Asymptotics for weighted minimal spanning trees on random points,
Processes and Their Applications, 2000, 85, 123-138.
- Asymptotics for random Euclidean graphs: a survey, Conf. on
Analysis VI, Dubrovnik (1998), Various Publ. Ser., 2000, 45,
- Large deviation principles for Euclidean functionals and other
processes (with T. Seppalainen), Prob. Theory and Related Fields,
2001, 120, 309-345.
- Mathematics of random growing interfaces (with M. Penrose), J.
Mathematics and General, 2001, 34,6239-6247.
- Central limit theorems for some graphs in computational
(with M. Penrose), Annals of Appl. Prob., 2001,
- Probabilistic Analysis of the Traveling Salesman Problem (with
, in `The Traveling Salesman Problem and Its Variations', Kluwer
Publishers, 2002, pp. 257-307.
- Graph-theoretic procedures for dimension identification (with
Quiroz), J. Mult. Anal., 2002, 81, 67-84.
- Asymptotics for statistical distances based on Voronoi
R. Jimenez), J. Theor. Probability, 2002, 15,2, 503-541.
- Limit theory for random sequential packing and deposition
Penrose), Annals of Applied Prob., 2002,12, 272-301.
- Strong laws for random Euclidean graphs with general edge weights
R. Jimenez), Statistics and Prob. Letters, 2002, 56, pp. 251-259.
- Gaussian fields and random packing (with Y. Baryshnikov), J.
2003, 111, 443-463.
- Weak laws of large
numbers in geometric probability (with M.
Annals of Appl. Prob. 2003, 13, 277-303.
- Normal Approximation in Geometric Probability
M. Penrose), Proceedings of the Workshop on `Stein's method and
applications', Lecture Notes Series, 5, Institute for
Mathematical Sciences, World Scientific Press, Singapore, 2005,
37-58 (this version numbers the theorems differently than the published book version).
- Limit theorems for multi-dimensional random quantizers,
Electronic Communications in Probability, 2008, 13, 507-517, available