Safety Caution !
- Operating with authorization and pre-education.
- Do not see the laser output directly and don't put your eyes on the same level with laser pathway.
- Do not expose your hand or fingers to the laser radiation and beam output from the objective mount hole or condenser lens. Your skin would be damaged.
- Do not move any components while the laser beam is output. Otherwise, the reflected laser light may enter your eyes and cause the extremely hazardous.
- Invisible doesn't mean it is safe.
Safety Protection of Operating Laser Refer to IEC 60825-1.