Fall 2020 Academic Planning
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic Lehigh University has created multiple task force groups to plan for the Fall 2020 semester.
As we approach a Fall semester with no clear indications that the global pandemic is abating, we must be committed to balancing three major principles as we move towards the start of the academic year
the protection of the health of our community
excellence in our academic mission
meeting both those goals with a commitment to equity.
Our success as a university in this coming year and beyond will depend largely on how well all of us balance these priorities.
Faculty and Instructional Staff Information
- Latest Updates
- Maximum Probationary Period (Updated R&P Sections)
- July 21, 2020 Lehigh's Role in Cultivating Connections
- July 16, 2020 Remote Teaching Process for Faculty and Instructional Staff
- July 10, 2020 Fall Semester Update from Provost Urban
- July 31, 2020 Fall Opening Update
- July 31, 2020 Changes to Fall Openings
- August 17, 2020 COVID Testing and In-Person Classes
- August 20, 2020 Success Is Up to All of Us
- August 21, 2020 COVID Testing Strategy
- August 28, 2020 Support & Guidance for Students
- September 18, 2020 Campus Health and Safety Reminders
Employees (Faculty and Staff)