Lehigh Valley American Regions Math League team
Lehigh Valley ARML team members
The members of the
2019 Lehigh Valley teams
were as follows:
- Fire: Adithya Balachandran (High Tech), Lucas Chen (Ridge), Ian Cheung (home), Andrew Huang (Conestoga), Daniel Li (Liberty), Maxwell Lin (Perkiomen Val), Brian Liu (High Tech), Steven Liu (High Tech),
Gokul Murugadoss (Downingtown), Kiran Rebholz (Conestoga), Nicholas Wang (Livingston), Kevin Wu (Conestoga), Daniel Xia (Ridge), Alex Zhang (Lower Merion),
Alex Zhu (Charter Sch Wilmington)
- Ice: Cole Bright (home), Nicholai Dimov (Millburn), Priya Ganesh (Radnor), Richard Li (Conestoga), Kevin Liu (Manalapan), Grant Lu (Charter Sch Wilmington), Sreekar Madabushi (Ridge), Venkatesh Narayan (South Brunswick), Christopher Qiu (Bridgewater), Freddy Qiu (Central Bucks), Maya Rebholz (Conestoga), David Wang (Conestoga), Matthew Xu (Conestoga), Joshua Yoo (Radnor), Bryan Zhang (Watchung Hills).
- Lightning: Alex Adams (Moravian), Alison Fang (Parkland), Eli Forman (Lower Merion), Stanley Jiang (Ridge), Andrew Lin (Hopewell), Peter Liu (Upper Dublin), Andy Mei (Conestoga), Evan Qiang (Wissahickon),
Sachin Sahay (Millburn), Leo Xu (Ridge), Pierre Yan (Haddonfield), Andrew Zhang (Ridge), Ellen Zhang (George), Ryan Zhao (Wissahickon), Nick Zhu (Ind Schl Del)
- Thunder: Victor Cai (Parkland), Pranav Garamidi (Conestoga), Forest Hochen (George), Helen Hu (Radnor), Aryaan Jena (Parsippany), Benjamin Liu (Watchung Hills), Vikram Meyyappan (Eastern), Nikhil Mudumbi (NJEA), Divyesh Murugan (Parsippany), Andrew Shi (Archmere), Emily Wang (Ridge), Tiffany Wang (Hill), Allison Yang (North Penn), Joshua Ye (Parkland), Charles Yu (Livingston)
- Storm: Andrew Brahms (NJEA), Thomas Deng (Upper Dublin), Joshua Li (Conestoga), Ethan Liu (Conestoga), Justin Liu (George), Mia Lu (Ind Schl Delaware), Jason Mao (Montville), Katherine Pan (Downingtown), Jonathan Pei (DuPont), Parth Rustagi (Wilmington Charter), Yash Samtani (Ridge), Dimitri Ter-Saakov (Eastern), Miranda Wang (Kent Place), Jeffrey Xu (Montgomery), Max Xu (Livingston), Kenny Yang (Great Valley), Vincent Zhang (Wissahickon)
A list of all
participants on past teams.
This includes the colleges they attended. Most common colleges are: MIT
(48), Princeton (29), Carnegie-Mellon (25),
Penn State (mostly Schreyer Honors College) (22),
Harvard (21), Penn
(17), Yale (12), Cornell (10),
Lehigh (9), Berkeley (9), Chicago (8).
High schools (including
schools) providing most students to
LV ARML teams
are Emmaus (97), Conestoga (85), Parkland (79), Liberty (61), Upper Dublin (46), Freedom (45),
Radnor (36), Ridge (36), Pennsbury (30),
Moravian (29), Watchung Hills (29), Wissahickon (28), Unionville
(27), Watchung Hills (26), Southern Lehigh (25),
North Penn (24), Downingtown East (23),
High Tech (21), Henderson (21), Wilmington Charter (20).
More information about Lehigh Valley