External University and Government Users

Individuals from a university (other than Lehigh) or a government laboratory who are interested in using Lehigh’s facilities or who are requesting laboratory services through the Industrial Liaison Program must complete an Agreement for Use of Facilities/Equipment at Lehigh University. No Industrial Liaison Program membership is required.