Celebrating 50 Years of Excellence with the World's Best Microscopy Courses
May 31 - June 5, 2020
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA USA
Lehigh’s SEM courses were founded by Joe Goldstein in 1970. Nearly a half-century later, the Lehigh Microscopy School is widely recognized as the largest and best in the world.
Over 6200 engineers, scientists, and technicians have taken our courses, from 50 states and 38 countries. Goldstein et al.'s SEM textbook, one of the textbooks provided in our courses, has worldwide sales of over 53,000 copies since its first publication in 1975.
Eighteen of our lecturers have served as president of one of the major microscopy, microanalysis, or materials societies.
Our lecturers have more than 1000 years of combined experience in microscopy and microanalysis at the world’s leading research institutions and universities.
Lehigh's microscopes in the news
- Lehigh's Renowned Microscopy Labs
- Lehigh's Atomic Resolution Electron Microscope
- Gold Lights the Way
- The Mystery Behind Gold's Catalytic Prowess
- A Noninvasive Probe of Lunar Soil
- The Microscopic World of Lunar Dust
- A Hot Bath for Gold Nanoparticles
- Imaging a Catalyst One Atom at a Time
- Bringing 2020 Vision to the Nano-world
- Lehigh Microscopy School's 40th Anniversary