You may know that PreLUsion is a 3-day program that takes place just before first-year students join our learning community – an incredible chance to hit the ground running in the new academic and social world you’ll be encountering.
But did you know we offer a PreLUsion program specifically for incoming women engineers?
The Lehigh Women Engineers group invites you to join us to learn about the many opportunities available to you as a Lehigh Engineer, and to introduce you to your peers, upperclasswomen, and the faculty and staff who will assist you in the transition to college.
You will engage in guided lab activities that will offer hand- on experience and help you acclimate to college level academics. You will also be given the opportunity to visit various departments, research centers, and other parts of campus and be introduced to the multitude of programs, clubs, and resources here at Lehigh. And you’ll begin to form the social network that will support you as you embark on this exciting new chapter of your life!
- Hands-on activities in various labs
- Opportunity to make friends in a fun, relaxed, pre-semester environment
- Meet the Dean and members of the engineering faculty
- Work with upperclasswomen in engineering who can help guide you through your Lehigh experience
- Become a part of the community of Lehigh women engineers
- Explore our beautiful campus and neighborhood – your home for the next four years!
Date: Monday, August 17 - Wednesday, August 19, 2020