You may change your password on a Banner form or on the Banner password web page
- Your password must be at least 8 characters.
- Your password must contain at least 1 non-alphabetic character (i.e. number or symbol).
- Your password must have no more than 2 repeating characters (i.e. aaaaab or 111112).
- You can only use the following special characters: _ #
- You cannot use all numbers.
- You are requrired to change your password twice a year.
will receive an email from "inbanreq" 14 days prior to changing your
password. You need to change your password within those 14 days.
cannot "recycle" passwords. For example, use one password for 6 months
and then switch to a totally different password for the next 6 months
and then reuse your first password. Banner will keep a history of your
Changing your Banner password on the password web page
Changing your password using a Banner form
- Log into Banner
- In the "My Links" panel on the right, click "Change Banner Password."
- On the "Oracle Password Change Form.", enter your current Banner password in the "Oracle Password" field.
- Enter a new password in the "New Oracle Password" field. See password critera
- Re-enter your password in the "Verify Password" field.
- Click on the save icon.
- Exit the "Oracle Password Change Form."
Back to Banner/LEWIS page
Tuesday, 08-Apr-2014 16:30:15 EDT