Frank L. Magee Distinguished Professor of Economics, Lehigh University
Education and Training
Dissertation Title: Nursing Home Ownership, Quality of Care and Consumer Choice.
Advisor: Frank Sloan, Ph.D..
|| B.A., Economics, National Taiwan University.
- Health economics
- Applied econometrics
- Applied microeconomics
||Professor, Lehigh University
||Research Associate, NBER
||Associate Professor with tenure, Lehigh University
||Assistant Professor, Lehigh University
||Faculty Research Fellow, NBER
||Assistant Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
||Research Assistant, Center for Health Policy, Law and Management, Duke University
||Research Assistant, Center for Health Policy, Research and Education, Duke University
||Frank L. Magee Fellow, Lehigh University
||Kane Faculty Fellow, Lehigh University
||University Excellence in Teaching Award, New Jersey Institute of Technology
||Departmental Scholarship, Duke University
||Presidential Award, National Taiwan University
Proposals and Grants
- Principal Investigator. "The Structure of Hospital Market and Consumer Welfare in Taiwan."
Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation for International Scholarly Exchange, August 2006 - July 2008.
- CO-PI. "Parents' Schooling and Child Well-Being in Taiwan."
National Institute on Child Health and Human Development (NICHHD), September 2003 - September 2006 (PI: Michael Grossman, NBER).
- Research Associate. "National Health Insurance and Child Health in Taiwan."
National Science Foundation, August 2004 - Auguest 2007 (PI: Michael Grossman, NBER).
- Principal Investigator. "Pension Costs and Firmsˇ¦ Opportunistic Behaviors."
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Separately Budgeted Research, July 2001 - June 2002.
- Principal Investigator. "Living Arrangements, Care Provision and Labor Supply."
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Separately Budgeted Research, July 2000 - June 2001.
- Principal Investigator. "Transaction Costs and Hospitalsˇ¦ Vertical Integration."
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Separately Budgeted Research, Sep. 1999 - June 2000.
(complete list here)