Asst. Professor (Sep. 2009-present), Lehigh Univesity;
Visiting Postdoc (Sep. 2007-July 2008)(with Prof. Venkat Anantharam), University of California, Berkeley;
Ph.D. (Aug. 2007) (with Prof. Lang Tong), Cornell University;
M.S. (Dec. 2005) (with Prof. Lang Tong), Cornell University;
B.Tech. (Jul. 2002), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
Information Leakage in Cyber Physical Systems, Information Theory, Queuing Theory, Statistical Signal Processing, Anonymity in Network Communication, Distributed Statistical Inference, Multiaccess Communication.
1. 2005 Leonard G. Abraham Prize for [J4].
2. 2006 IEEE ICASSP Best Student Paper Award for [C11].
3. 2011 NSF CAREER Award
3. 2010-2012 Rossin Assistant Professorship
1. Fundamentals of Data Networks: Spring 2010, Fall 2011, 2013.
2. Information Theory: Fall 2010, 2012.
3. Circuits and Systems: Spring 2011-2013.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
1. Associate Member of IEEE Sensor and Multichannel Signal Processing Committee
2. Co-Organizer for the Cyber Security and Privacy Symposium at IEEE GlobalSIP 2013.
3. Technical Program Committee Member of IEEE DCOSS 2010, IEEE MILCOM 2010, 2011, 2012, IEEE ICASSP 2012, 2013, IEEE PIMRC 2010, 2011, 2013.
4. Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Transactions on Signal Processing, Transactions on Networking, Transactions on Wireless Communications