Lehigh University

LTS Forms

Special Computing Accounts Requests

New LTS Special Computing Account requests

This new (Winter 2014) page replaces the old forms for visitor, Sponsored (wage), Contracted Service employees, departmental and HPC account requests.

Spouse/Domestic Partner Accounts

Full-time faculty and staff may request a spouse or domestic partner account using the online form available in self-service Banner (SSB). To access the form, click the Banner icon in the Portal. The request form is located in the Employee section. Questions about the Spouse/Domestic Partner Accounts should be directed to Kelly Decker (ksd2@lehigh.edu) - extension 8-3990.

Other Computing Requests

Quota Increase

A quota increase for space on the mail server can be requested using the Quota Increase Request Form. Contact your computing consultant to discuss storage needs on the Common Server (I: drive). Questions about the quota increase requests should be directed to Kelly Decker (ksd2@lehigh.edu) - extension 8-3990.

ListServ Application

To request a new ListServ account, complete this Lehigh Qualtrics survey. Questions about the ListServ Application should be directed to the Help Desk (helpdesk@lehigh.edu) - extension 8-HELP.