|About UBS||UBS Vision and Core Purpose||UBSi||News||Give Us Feedback|
Tips for Successful Receipt Image Processing
When users submit receipt images by email, observe the following guidelines:
- For the best quality, scan receipts in black and white. Scanning receipts in color or grayscale may adversely affect the quality of the images.
- Submit receipt images in PDF format. Attachments in other formats, such as JPG, XLS, and DOC will be rejected by the CCER system.
- Do not include email signature lines or logos in the PDF. They are attached as invalid file types and can cause a reject.
- Include the cover sheet for the appropriate month as the first page in the PDF.
- Bar codes on the cover sheet must be clear and easy to read.
- Submit PDFs as attachments to a new email. Attachments embedded in a forwarded email cannot be processed.
- Emails configured in non-rich text format have a better success rate.
- You can submit multiple PDF attachments in a single email, but each PDF must begin with a cover sheet followed by the receipts for that statement.
- We recommend total attachment size under five megabytes.