|About UBS||UBS Vision and Core Purpose||UBSi||News||Give Us Feedback|
Travel Leaders Important Notice
Effective August 16th, 2012, transaction fees when using Travel Leaders have been slightly increased, and a per-call fee will now be applied to After Hours calls. This change represents less than 1% increase in overall air spend per year for Lehigh University.
This increase was calculated based on 2011 travel activity, and a rate increase of $4.00 per transaction fee and a $25 per call fee to all After Hours Emergency Support calls. A transaction is defined as an airline or rail ticket (online or full service) booked, exchanged, refunded or voided. Car and Hotel only bookings are not included in this increase. Note that use of the After Hours Emergency Support line is an optional service and should only be used for travelers in route.
Purchasing Services and Travel Leaders strive to keep costs at an efficient rate, and the last scheduled fee for Travel Leaders increase occurred in 2006. As always, Travel Leaders will continue to provide:
- Knowledgeable and highly experienced customer focused agent team
- Nonrefundable ticket management so company funds are not wasted
- Voiding of transactions to avoid penalties if done within 24 hours
- 24/7 After Hours Emergency Support wholly owned and operated
- State of the art travel program reporting to aid in policy compliance and budgeting
- Customer Service Support to help with after the fact travel inquiries
- On line booking tools that are programmed with your travel policy
- Complimentary live chat feature for online booking technical assistance
- Travel alerts to keep you abreast of potential travel pitfalls or dangers
- Traveler tracking so we can alert you if a traveler is in an area of potential harm
- Access to hundreds of exclusive hotel rates that drive down the cost of travel