|About UBS||UBS Themes||UBSi||News||Give Us Feedback|
Snow Emergency Regulations
Snow emergency regulations are automatically in effect when the official accumulation of snow for the Allentown/Bethlehem area reaches one inch. They will remain in effect until 7:30 a.m. on the third day following the end of the snow fall, unless canceled earlier.
The snow emergency regulations that follow apply to all members of the Lehigh community, guests, visitors, etc.
- Prohibited parking regulations will be strictly enforced. Violations during periods of snow emergencies carry a minimum fine of $50.00.
- Parking is prohibited on the lower campus for any reason between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 7:30 a.m., unless otherwise posted.
- If classes are canceled and the University is officially closed, parking is prohibited on the lower campus until 7:30 a.m. on the day following the closing.
- Parking is prohibited on the lower campus from Friday at 5:00 p.m. through Monday at 7:30 a.m.
- In addition to the above, it may be necessary to temporarily close lots at other times or to temporarily close additional lots. When this occurs, lots or areas must be vacated according to the posted snow emergency to a temporary parking area.
- It is the responsibility of the individual to ascertain whether or not the snow emergency regulations are in effect. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.