|About UBS||UBS Vision and Core Purpose||UBSi||News||Give Us Feedback|
Williams Hall Renovation - Parking Update and Detour
Due to the Williams Hall construction project that is currently under way, all of the existing parking around Williams Hall and Linderman Library, with the EXCEPTION of the handicapped parking spaces adjacent to the rotunda, will not be available for the duration of the construction project. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
A detour is in place behind Linderman Library. When leaving the handicapped parking spaces behind Linderman Library, all vehicles must proceed onto Chandler-Ulmann Drive, which then leads to Taylor Street.
A map depicting the detour can be found HERE.
Below is a summary of important information regarding the construction and detour:
- Handicapped parking spaces adjacent to the rotunda are still available for use.
- TRACS will still be stopping at its regularly scheduled stops at both Williams Hall and Linderman Library.
- Williams Hall bus stop location will not be impacted.
- Detour signs are in place to assist you around Williams Hall.
- Vehicles are not permitted to exit the handicapped parking spaces via Memorial Walk.
If you have questions or concerns, we're happy to help! Please contact Sharon Field at 610.758.6352, or firstname.lastname@example.org.