|About UBS||UBS Vision and Core Purpose||UBSi||News||Give Us Feedback|
“The Shirt” Design Contest Guidelines
"The Shirt" is a specialized, limited edition t-shirt designed each year and is unique to the year it represents. Once again, we want to give YOU the opportunity to design it! Any Lehigh University student can enter, no matter what major or focus. Make history; design "The Shirt!"
Deadline EXTENDED: Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
To submit your design, please send a .jpg of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
The goal of “The Shirt” is to foster unity on campus, increase spirit at athletic events, and commemorate each specific school year in a unique way.
- Must only use brown and white colors
- The shirt may either be white with brown print or brown with white print
- The end design will use Lehigh Dark Brown: Pantone 1545 (HEX: 502d0e)
- Must state the school year “2013-2014”
- Must state “Lehigh” using the Lehigh University Word Mark 28
- The final product may be modified slightly to meet Lehigh’s guidelines
Do’s and Don’ts
- Be clever and creative
- Include positive imagery & a sense of Lehigh pride
- Do not include anything that could be interpreted as violent, racist, sexist, or offensive in any way
- No X-rated material
- No drug or alcohol reference
- Please send your design in .jpg format
- Adequate file size, please
Questions? If you have any questions please email email@example.com