Welcome to the Office of International Students & Scholars at Lehigh University!
It is our pleasure to provide support services to all international students, scholars, and their families while at Lehigh University. Our office offers a variety of services, including: immigration advising, serving as a resource center, and offering social and cultural programming for the entire Lehigh community.
iHome: OISS New Online Services (https://iss.lehigh.edu/)
To better serve international students, ISS recently implemented a web application (iHome) which you can log in to request services, view messages, sign up for workshops and activities, provide feedback, update your personal information and upload visa documents, etc. We will roll out services incrementally and encourage you to log in regularly.
To use iHome, follow the steps below:
- Use your Lehigh user ID to log into iHome (https://iss.lehigh.edu/)
- Review your biographic information and let us know ofany errors
- Complete "Emergency Contact"
- Complete Your Contact Information
- Under “Immigration Documents”, upload your passport (biographic page only) and your US visa stamp, I-94 card, and I-20 (new students only). Prefer documents in color.
- Local U.S. Address must be updated in Banner (log in Lehigh Portal: http://www.lehigh.edu)