Mission, Vision, Values
University Alcohol Guidelines
Child Care Center
Conference & Special Housing Services
Mission, Vision, ValuesMission
Our mission is to provide effective and efficient products and services for students, faculty, staff and guests while enhancing the quality of life for the University community. These products and services are designed to support the educational and co-curricular programs of the University.
Student Auxiliary Services will be widely recognized for:
- Outstanding staff who exhibit enthusiasm, professionalism and commitment.
- Innovative and quality products, services and programs that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Sound and efficient management and fiscal practices that enhance and preserve University resources.
- Partnership and Collaboration
- Teamwork and Participatory Decision Making
- Integrity, Ethics, Honesty and Respect
- Practicality and Financial Responsibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Openness and Trust
- Creativity and Adaptability