Corporate and Institutional Supporters
- The American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- ICS Penetron
- The Goldman Fund
- EPA’s P3 Grant
- Mr. Robert E. Kiss
- Mr. Eric Kastango
Collaborators and Partners
- Lehigh University Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- The Lehigh Valley Professional Chapter of Engineers Without Borders
EWB-USA and the affiliated student and professional chapters are nonprofit volunteer organizations; therefore, donations are vital to the continuation of these successful programs and projects.
Please note that both Lehigh University and Engineers Without Borders-USA are non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Tax exempt donations can be made two ways:
- On the EWB-USA website http://www.ewb-usa.org/ where you can specify a specific chapter or project for the funds to go to.
We greatly appreciate any support that you are able to provide to LU-EWB. Please contact us for more information or for other ways to support our endeavors.
Since donations alone cannot support our project, we are continually looking out for new grant opportunities.
If you are aware of a grant opportunity that could be applicable to our project, please let us know about it!
The student EWB chapters are composed of volunteers who must raise money for all projects and activities. LU-EWB is appreciative of any type of support, whether professional assistance, in-kind donations, or direct financial sponsorship. Please let us know if you would like to support our chapter or our project and we will happily coordinate our efforts to work with your existing protocol. For your convenience, we have also organized corporate sponsorship packages. Please follow the link below or contact us for more information.
EWB Corporate Packages
Platinum Total Sponsorship: $10,000 +
Includes Gold, Silver, & Bronze packages plus:
- Company logo on t-shirts distributed to students on campus
- Company cited as major sponsor in letters sent to previous donors and other Lehigh alumni for one academic year
- All LU-EWB presentations, pamphlets, and other distributed literature will feature sponsor logo
Gold Total Sponsorship: $5,000 - $10,000
Includes Silver & Bronze packages plus:
- 8x11 company logo or flyer prominently displayed outside of LU-EWB office for one year
- Resume book of selected members and EWB Eboard members
- Recognition on EWB-USA project summary sheets which are posted on EWB-USA’s website
Silver Total Sponsorship: $2,500 - $5,000
Includes Bronze package plus:
- Company logo displayed on LU-EWB website, including link to company website
- Company display and/or pamphlets at EWB table during campus-wide recruiting and fundraising events (club fair, Engineering Day, etc) for one academic year
- Company recognized for contributions at general meetings for one academic year
Bronze Total Sponsorship: $500 - $2,500
- Invitation to speak at LU-EWB general meeting
- Company recognized for contribution at one general meeting
- Recognition on LU-EWB website