Registration for Spring 2015 Classes
Spring Semester Dates - January 19th, 2015 - May 1, 2015
- Use correct CRN# when you web-register for classes
- If registering for a course outside of the Engineering College (i.e. GBUS course) - contact Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-758-5157 for an override prior to registering.
- Drop/Add is available via the web during the first 5 days of classes. During the sixth through the tenth day of classes, both the adviser's and the instructor's consent is required.
- Students will be charged on a pro-rated basis for dropped classes. The Bursar's Office will assist students with billing questions/refund schedule information.
- Use the Portal Link @ http://portal.Lehigh.edu
- Log on to Portal with your Lehigh email id and password
- Once you are logged into Portal, the system will request your alternate pin # during registration.
- Pin #'s are unique to each semester.
- To register for classes
- choose Banner
- choose Student Services tab
- choose Registration, select term
- choose add/drop classes
- enter alternate pin, choose classes, submit
- Link to list of MSE spring 2015 courses. Course list also available on Registrar's site.
- Link to Distance Education's full list of spring 2015 distance education courses.
Leave of Absence Request Form. Students use this form to request a leave of absence for personal or medical reasons.
Form for readmission. If you have been away from your studies for any length of time, graduate students are required to fill out the form for readmission.
Students who take a leave from graduate study without requesting an official leave of absence will be required to petition the Standing of Grduate Students (SOGS) committee for readmission if they've been away from the University for more than one year (petition form). Unapproved leaves count toward the two-year leave maximum.
MSE 451 Project Information:
- Cover sample
- Outline of work to be accomplished
- Project reference
- Full Project Description can be found on curriculum page
- Link to application for degree form. Due date for May 2015 graduation is February 1st, 2015. (Late fee will be imposed if submitted after this date.)
- Link to Program for Master's Degree form.
- (note - graduation forms are to be filled out, signed, and submitted on-linej)
GRADUATION: MONDAY, MAY 18TH, 2015 at Goodman Stadium.
Link to Commencement Information - general information, including information on caps and gowns, weather, and information for friends and family attending the ceremony.