Spring 2015 Award Recipients
- Durlav Mudbhari is the recipient of the Cornelius Prize. This prize is awarded to the senior Mechanical Engineering student who is judged to have profited most by their opportunities at Lehigh. The award is based on 70% scholarship, 20% on attainment in general culture and 10% on development in personality.
- Kai He is the recipient of the Andrew Wilson Knecht III Memorial Award. This is awarded to the graduating senior who has exhibited the greatest potential for applying technical training to practical application.
- Daniel G. Batemen are the recipients of the Alan H. Stenning Award. This is awarded for excellence in an undergraduate engineering project.
- Brian J. Reed is the recipient of the Ferdinand P. Beer Award. This is awarded for excellence in the field of Mechanics.
- Arno L. Konings is the recipient of the Thomas E. Jackson Memorial Award. This award is given to the senior who has made the greatest contribution to the development of the Thomas E. Jackson Engine Testing Laboratory.
Fall 2014 Award Recipients
Geoffrey M. Andrews is the recipient of the H.R. and Y.B. Wei Prize for Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics. This prize recognizes an outstanding undergraduate student who has completed his or her junior year in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics, and has demonstrated both outstanding academic achievement and leadership qualities.