Google Sites and Confluence
To Access Google Sites:
- Go to http://www.lehigh.edu/google/
- Click on Sites
- Click Sign in to Lehigh, and then sign in.
- It will prompt you to add information based on your new site; enter the info as it pertains to your site.
- You have now created a site in Google Sites.
To Access Confluence:
- Go to http://confluence.cc.lehigh.edu/
- Click "Log In" and log in.
- In confluence, your pages must be organized within "Spaces." Spaces are sections of confluence that are unique to certain information. When you log in, all the current spaces will be located in a column to the left. You may only create pages in the Spaces where you have permission.
- After you decide which space fits your criteria the best, enter that space by clicking on it.
- On the left, you should now see new buttons. Click on the one labeled "Add Content." This will bring down a drop down menu where you can click "Add Page."
- A blank form will open up where you can enter all the information you want. Add the title and the content and click "Save." You've now created a page on Confluence in the space chosen earlier.