Hours of Operation:
During classes in the Fall/Spring semesters:
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 11:00pm
Friday: 8am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 12pm - 5pm
Sunday: 12pm - 11pm
Summer & Breaks
Monday - Friday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
For more information call: 610-758-3057
or contact: Steve Lichak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Digital Media Studio has 2 professional scanners that go up to a size of 11x17 at 6000dpi. Here is a quick guide to scanning.
1) Make sure the scanner is plugged into the computer.
2) Make sure the dark grey power button in bottom left side is pushed in.
3) Press the green scan button on top left side of the scanner.
4) The scanner software is launched and a preview scan will pop up.
5) Choose a location to save below, and the image format and dpi setting can be changed from the advanced tab.
6) Click Scan.