For more information call: 610-758-3057
or contact: Steve Lichak at email@example.com.
The Digital Media Studio has 2 professional scanners that go up to a size of 11x17 at 6000dpi. Here is a quick guide to scanning.
1) Make sure the scanner is plugged into the computer.
2) Make sure the dark grey power button in bottom left side is pushed in.
3) Press the green scan button on top left side of the scanner.
4) The scanner software is launched and a preview scan will pop up.
5) Choose a location to save below, and the image format and dpi setting can be changed from the advanced tab.
6) Click Scan.