- B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering
- ABET Accreditation and Educational Objectives
- Minors for Students Majoring in Materials
- Minor in Nanotechnology
- Minor in Polymers
- Minor in Materials (for students in other disciplines)
- IBE Program
- Undergraduate Handbook
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering offers the following undergraduate student awards.
Bradley Stoughton Student Award (Spring)
- Given to an outstanding senior in the Materials Science and Engineering Department.
Kahn Memorial Award (Spring)
- Given to a senior outstanding in materials science and engineering.
Allen S. Quier Prize (Spring)
- Given to the senior adjudged by the staff of materials science and engineering to have made the most progress in that curriculum.
Handwerk Prize (Spring)
- Given to a senior for outstanding achievement in the fields of chemistry, materials science and engineering or earth and environmental sciences.
Harmer Prize (Spring)
- Citizenship Award which is given to a sophomore, junior or senior.
Gilbert Doan Award (Spring)
- Given to a sophomore for outstanding performance in academics and work-study activities.
Allison Butts Award (Spring)
- Given to a sophomore, junior or senior to support attendance at technical meetings or participation in overseas study.
Tarby Prize (Fall)
- Given to a junior for achieving the best academic performance during the first two years at Lehigh.