Residence Hall Communities
Your Home Away from Home
The Office of Residence Life works to create an environment of personal growth and developing connections to the Lehigh community. Here are parts of every Residence Hall Community:
- You are each a member of your community.
- We hope that you will feel at home living in the residence halls and build strong relationships with those living around you.
- Often those around you become your closest friends. These friends help ease the transition to college life and can become future roommates or suite mates.
- Gryphons serve as our in-hall student staff members.
- They facilitate and build strong communities within our residence halls.
- Provide opportunities for you to engage with one another through social gatherings in lounges, to group outings at nearby attractions, or participating in off-campus community service opportunities.
- This is a community agreement based on the university's Principles of Our Equitable Community that each floor or area completes as a group.
- It outlines community and behavioral expectations of living in the residence halls.
- Most of your learning will take place outside the classroom so we want learning to continue within the residence halls.
- Live Lehigh! and the Residential Fellows Program are residential programs advised by faculty and staff who believe in providing students with learning opportunities in their living environment.
The possibilities are endless in the residence halls at Lehigh University. Come and be part of a great campus community and start building friendships that will last a lifetime. We are an active residential community with activities and events occurring every day and night across campus. Explore the many on campus opportunities to become involved and come together with other Lehigh students.