Dear Campus Community,
I am pleased to announce the formation of a search committee to help guide the process and conduct an international search to seek candidates for the position of Vice Provost for Admissions and Financial Aid. I have asked Cameron Wesson, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs and the Lucy G. Moses Distinguished Professor, Sociology and Anthropology in the Colleges of Arts and Sciences to Chair the Search Committee.
Members of the Search Committee are:
- Cameron Wesson, Chair, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs and the Lucy G. Moses Distinguished Professor, Sociology and Anthropology
- Shamell Brandon, Staff Psychologist, Counseling Services
- Lauren Furrer, Director, Undergraduate Recruitment Marketing, Communications and Public Affairs
- Marian Gaumer, Coordinator, Religion Studies, College of Arts and Sciences
- Gerard Lennon, Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Henry Odi, Vice Provost for Academic Diversity
- Augustine Ripa, Professor, Theatre, College of Arts and Sciences
- Michael Santoro, Professor, Management, College of Business and Economics
- Brook Sawyer, Assistant Professor, Education and Human Services
- Philip Sheibley, '81, '19P, University Trustee
- Christopher Wakely, Associate Director, Athletics
Patricia Mann, Administrative Director, Office of the Provost, will provide support to the search committee.
We selected Isaacson, Miller as the executive firm for the search. Sean Farrell, along with colleague Kate Stellato, will be working with the search committee throughout the process.
Throughout the remainder of the fall semester, the search committee will work closely with Isaacson, Miller to finalize the position description. Once the position description is complete, we will launch a dedicated website for the search.
In the meantime, I invite you to submit nominations for the Vice Provost for Admissions and Financial Aid position by sending an email to Isaacson, Miller at email@example.com.