Lehigh University values the contributions of its employees. In addition to offering employees competitive pay and benefits, the University has several programs of employee recognition and appreciation throughout the year.
Underlying Principles of Lehigh University Staff Recognition Awards
- Publicly recognize individuals and/or teams for their exceptional contributions to their office, their department, their college or stem, the University as a whole, or to the surrounding community
- Celebrate that each individual can and does make a difference
- Highlight behaviors that support Lehigh University’s strategic plan and showcase employees as role models
- Foster an environment of shared success and commitment
- Provide a fair and flexible staff recognition system that is woven into the fabric of Lehigh University.
2012 Lehigh Appreciation Dinner
Human Resources congratulates retirees and faculty and staff members who were honored at the 2012 Lehigh Appreciation Dinner. Award recipients are listed in the Inside Lehigh article about the dinner. Additional information and a link to photos can be found in the June 2012 issue of Spotlight.
Save the date for the 2013 Lehigh Appreciation Dinner: Tuesday, April 30, 2013!