The following list of resources provide links to a wide variety of sources for information on healthy lifestyles and work/life balance that may be of interest to you and your family.
Websites for University-sponsored programs:
Useful Government websites:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Other Links of Interest:
- Mayo Clinic Healthy Lifestyle webpage
- Prevention Magazine website
- The Walking Site website
Note: inclusion of a particular link does not constitute endorsement by Lehigh University.
Return to main Wellness page