Recognizes outstanding service by a nonexempt or exempt staff member
Nominees can be full or part-time, exempt or nonexempt employees from any area of the University. There is no minimum number of years required to be nominated, but nominees cannot be current members of ERAC.
All nominations are reviewed by ERAC and the award recipient will be selected by a vote of the ERAC members.
- Contributes to the improvement of the work environment at Lehigh
- Performs duties well and has thorough knowledge of their job
- Strives to improve their area of responsibility and/or the University
- Deals effectively with others and cooperates with other areas of the University
- Demonstrates diversity in their dealings with the Lehigh Community
- Provides excellent customer service
- Possesses leadership qualities.