2014 - 2015 Symposium Posters
The Energy Systems Engineering Industry Project and its Spring Symposium are the hallmark of Lehigh's Energy Systems Engineering program.
Check out the great symposium project posters below from our terrific ESEI graduates!
• Test Bed Refinement, Integration of Simulated Hydro and Research into Grid Interconnection
• Inhibiting Rust on Pad-Mounted Electrical Equipment
• Metal-Reinforced Pole Strength and Vehicle Safety
• Integrated Renewable Energy Park – Integration of Simulated Hydro and Test Bed Refinement
• IEC 61850 – The Future of Substation Automation
• Day Ahead Pricing for Biomass and Solid Waste based on Plant Operation and Electricity Cost
• An Economic Analysis of Distributed Generation for Residential Loads in the PJM Markets