Lehigh University's Energy Systems Engineering Institute & Lehigh University IEEE PES Student Branch invite you to the following events...
IEEE PES Webinar Screening Nights and Seminars
All Webinars and Seminars begin at 4:10pm - Locations are TBD
Thursday, January 28th, Location STEPS 101, Networking & Refreshments from 4-4:30pm
- Storage Lecture - Cheryl Cossel (Click here to register)
Wednesday, February 10th
- Marquee Event Energy Supply Reliability and Resiliency, Super Bowl XVIII
Wednesday, March 9th
- Green Energy Successes, Opportunities & Challenges
Wednesday, March 22nd
- Seminar: Wave Energy - Professor Kishore
Wednesday, April 6th
- Smart Grid: Concepts, Solutions, Standards, Recent Deployments and Lessons Learned
Wednesday, May 4th
- Topic TBD
Relax, learn, meet other students, and engage with PES! All students are invited to join The Power and Energy Society (PES) at 4:10pm once a month on Wednesday's beginning in January to informally view and discuss one of the many informative webinars archived by PES. Topics range from green energy, to microgrids, to career development.
The location for each screening will be announced on the LU PES facebook page
Click here for the IEEE PES Facebook page
We hope you will join us!