2012 - 2013 Symposium Posters
The Energy Systems Engineering Industry Project and its Spring Symposium are the hallmark of Lehigh's Energy Systems Engineering program.
Check out the great symposium project posters below from our terrific ESEI graduates!
• Micro-Hydro Feasibility at the Rushton Mine
• Micro-Hydro Generation Feasibility
• Analysis of Emissions Estimates for Marcellus Shale Gas Wells
• Susceptibility of Aged Transmission Poles
• Integrated Renewable Energy Park (IREP) Pumped Hydroelectricity
• Integrated Renewable Energy Park: Testbed and Case Study
• Lehigh University SCADA System Upgrade
• Wave Energy Converter and BESS Integrated for Power Generation Optimization in Wave Farm
• Household Power Metering System
• Uncertainty in Estimated Ultimate Recovery of Unconventional Reservoir
• Developing IEEE eLearning Library Courses on Improving Energy Efficiency in Industry