367. Effects of Agitation on Oxygen Inhibition, Particle Nucleation, Reaction Rates, and Molecular Weights in Emulsion Polymerization of n-Butyl Methacrylate”, S. Krishnan, A. Klein, M. S. El-Aasser, E. D. Sudol, I &EC Res., 43, 6331 (2004).
366. "Thermal Self-initiation of Styrene on the Presence of TEMPO Radicals: Bulk and Miniemulsion", G. Pan, E. D. Sudol, V. L. Dimonie, and M. S. El-Aasser, J. Polym. Sci Part A: Polym. Chem., 42(19), 4921-4932 (2004)
365. “Miniemulsions: From Theory to Practice”, M.S. El-Aasser, E.D. Sudol, IUPAC World Polymer Congress, - MACRO 2004, 40th International Symposium on Macromolecules, in Congress Proceedings, on C.D., July 2004.
364. "Comparison of Conventional and Miniemulsion Copolymerizations of Acrylic Monomers Using Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) As the Sole Stabilizer", N. Kim, E.D. Sudol, V.L. Dimonie, and M.S. El-Aasser, Macromolecules, 37(7), 2427-2433 (2004).
363. "Grafting of PVA in Miniemulsion Copolymerizations of n-Butyl Acrylate and Methyl Methacrylate Using Water-Soluble, Partially Water-Soluble, and Oil-Soluble Initiators", N. Kim, E.D. Sudol, V.L. Dimonie, and M.S. El-Aasser, Macromolecules, 37 (9), 3180-3187 (2004).
362. “Miniemulsions: Overview of Research and Applications”, M.S. El-Aasser and E.D. Sudol, Journal of Coatings Technology Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, January (2004).
361. “Role of Reactive Surfactant in Emulsion Polymerization of Styrene”, Z. Lai, E. D. Sudol, V. L. Dimonie and M. S. El-Aasser, PMSE Preprints, 90, 738-739 (2004)