Training and Orientation
Right to Know
Hot work procedures are required when welding, cutting, brazing, using spark producing equipment or using an open flame in areas designated for such work.
- A welding permit is required for each welding project and should be renewed each day. Copies of permits shall be obtained and filed by the Department supervisor/manager.
- Overall Program Management - Randy Shebby (610) 758-6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
- OSHA Welding, Cutting, and Brazing Standard (29 CFR 1910.251) - General Industry
- OSHA Welding, Cutting, and Brazing Standard (29 CFR 1910.255) - General Industry
- OSHA Welding, Cutting, and Brazing Standard (29 CFR 1926.350-354) - Construction