Weekly Repeating Events
- In order to address the increasing volume of requests
for Student Center Facilities Spaces by Lehigh
Recognized Organizations, we will only reserve two
weekly repeating events per semester in any of our
facilities, each for a maximum length of three hours.
- The second weekly repeating event request will not
be considered until the fifth week of the
semester. Until that date, clubs may submit an
additional request for each day they wish to have
their desired secondary meeting time.
- Each request will not be confirmed until 24 hours
prior to the time requested. After the fifth week of
the semester, the second weekly repeating event
request will be scheduled into the times remaining.
- It is very important to cancel any dates that you are
not going to use well in advance. Failure to do so will
result in losing the right to reserve future weekly
event space in any of our facilities.
- Events that are scheduled at the same time, in the
same facility, on the same day of the week, every week
- Lamberton and the University Center.
- Fall Semester secondary weekly event requests not will
not be scheduled until October 1st. Spring Semester
secondary weekly event requests not will not be
scheduled until February 15th.
Return to Guidelines
Holding an Event
Special Projects & Events
Student Affairs Links