Events Open to Other Colleges or the General Public
- All recognized student groups are required to have
prior approval authorization through the Student
Accounts Office. In order to verify approval
of the event a Club and Organization Event Checklist
must first be obtained through either the Student
Accounts/Activities Office or through University
- Reserve your space for
an event in the University Center, Lamberton Great Room,
or Outdoor Asa Packer Campus.
- All requests must be made as far in advance as
possible. All Club and Organization Event
Checklist signatures must be submitted to the University
Center Reservation Desk at least two weeks prior
to the event – please allow enough time for the entire
process to take place (generally three to four weeks.)
- Security for all events must be arranged through the Lehigh Police
Department. In addition, Late Duty Building
Staff security may be required based on the time or date
of the event.
- The sponsoring group must check ID’s.
- Advertising for the event cannot be done until all
approvals and confirmations have been obtained.
- When advertising for
the event please keep in mind that a statement must be
made that ID’s will be required.
Return to Guidelines
Holding an Event
Special Projects & Events
Student Affairs Links