- All recognized student groups are required to have
prior approval authorization through the Student
Accounts Office. In order to verify approval
of the event a Club and Organization Event Checklist
must first be obtained through either the Student
Accounts/Activities Office or through University
your space for an event in the University Center,
Lamberton Great Room, or Outdoor Asa Packer Campus.
- All requests must be made as far in advance as
possible. All clubs and organizations must submit
Event Planning Form on The Hub at least two weeks
prior to the event – please allow enough time for the
entire process to take place (generally three to four
- Security for all events must be arranged through the Lehigh Police
Department. In addition, Late Duty Building
Staff security may be required based on the time or date
of the event.
- The sponsoring group must check ID’s.
- Advertising for the event cannot be done until all
approvals and confirmations have been obtained.
- When advertising for
the event please keep in mind that a statement must be
made that ID’s will be required.
Return to Guidelines
Holding an Event
Special Projects & Events
Student Affairs Links