- The Card Reader may be reserved on-line by filling out
Card Reader Contract, or a reservation contract
may be picked up at the Student Accounts Office or at
the University Center
Reservation Desk. Note: For those who
reserve online, they must sign a hard copy of the
rental contract upon picking up the card reader. The
organization member who signs the contract agrees to be
responsible for both the unit and all transactions that
- The unit may be reserved by the recognized groups
listed below Monday through Friday between 9am and 4pm.
- Senate Recognized Organizations will need to contact
Ruby Scott at x84150 in the Office
of Student Activities to obtain a rental contract
and training procedures.
- Groups working through the Student
Leadership office will need to contact Leslie
Ladick at x86674 for procedures.
- Fraternity and Sororities will need to contact Rosa
Guzman at x84157 in the Office
of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs for procedures.
- Residence Hall organizations will need to contact the
Residence Life x86598.
- A designated person from the organization will be
trained in the management of the Card Reader and
maintaining proper records for each transaction.
The white copy of each signed transaction must be kept
for our records and match the end of the event report of
- The members of the group using the Card Reader will be
responsible for the proper use of the machine and all
transactions that occur during the time the unit has
- Any damage to the unit will be charged directly to the
Return to Guidelines
Holding an Event
Special Projects & Events
Student Affairs Links