How are we doing?
If you have made a reservation request through us,please
fill out our survey!
Reservation requests for Lamberton,
University Center, and Asa
Packer Campus's Outside Spaces can be placed at Campus Facility
Reservations. Click on My Request
and login with your Lehigh user ID and password to make a
Due to our limited number of spaces, whenever necessary,
we will use our discretion to relocate an event to a space
that is more appropriate for the size and/or function of
External organizations that would like
to reserve space in the University Center or an Outdoor
Space on the Asa Packer Campus may call 610-758-4163.
External organizations that would like to reserve space in
Lamberton Hall may call 610-758-0028. External groups
should review the
Student Center Event Guideline for External Users
before making a reservation.
Some things to consider when making a reservation:
- Equipment: Each facility has
equipment that can be requested with your event.
Equipment is assigned on the first request basis.
External groups will be charged an equipment rental fee.
Available equipment is listed on each facility's page.
- Security Charges: Security charges
may apply to your event as determined by the hours staff
are required. Please see our Facility
Hours and Charges page.
- Setup Charges: Setup charges may
apply to your event depending on the facility and your
event needs. Please see our Facility
Hours and Charges page.
- Other Charges: If ABM is required to
perform additional setup for your event, such as setting
up a stage, or
it is necessary to place a work order to clean up or
perform repairs after your event, your group's account
will be charged the full cost.
As a reminder, due to the unique pricing structure
afforded to University groups, the following guidelines
must be adhered to when reserving space through the
Student Center Facilities Office:
- The group hosting the event must consist almost
entirely of students, faculty, administrators, or staff
of the University.
- The primary activity being hosted is directly related
to the University.
- A valid University index number must be given at the
time the reservation is made; all charges will be
applied accordingly. Please contact our office if
you need further clarification regarding this policy.
Changing or Canceling a Confirmed Reservation
To make a change or to cancel a reservation, in a Student Center Facility Reserved Space,
complete the cancellation/update form online.
Student Center Spaces include:
AC - Asa Campus Outdoor Space,
LA - Lamberton Hall, or UC - University Center
Please include the following:
- Confirmation Number (ex. 2010-AABBCC)
- Date of the event for changes or cancellation
- Name of the event
- For changes include details
Reservations not canceled with prior notice will be charged a cancellation fee.
We require a 24 hour (one business day) notice prior to canceling a reservation.
The following locations require 72 hour (3 business days) notice prior to canceling a reservation:
- Asa Campus Outdoor Spaces
- University Center - Asa Packer Room, Johnson Dining Room, Cort Dining Room
- Lamberton Hall - Great Room
ASA CAMPUS OUTDOOR SPACES
- Room 302, 304, 306, Faculty Lounge, Faculty Lounge East, Faculty Lounge West, 401, 408, 409 - $75.00
- Room 303, 308, Johnson Dining Room, Cort Dining Room - $150
- Asa Packer Room -$350 (Effective May 2013 fee will be $400)
- Room 152, 153 - $75.00
- Great Room - $150