Home > Students > Getting Started
STEP 1: COMPLETE A Get Started Session
The first step for every student is to complete one of these sessions. Get Started Sessions are held both online and on Wednesdays at 4pm in Lamberton Hall, Hawk's Nest during the fall and spring semester
- Sessions/videos last approximately 30 minutes
STEP 2: EXPLORING
- Think about what kind of international study program will help you achieve your academic, personal, and/or professional goals. What skills do you want to develop? In what ways do you want to be different when you return?
- Meet with your academic advisor to map out your future course schedule and determine which courses you should take abroad. Make a list of any courses you must take abroad to stay on track for graduation.
- Exploreyour program options online by searching geographically or by academic discipline. Things to consider: courses offered, housing choices, excursions, support services, expenses, program dates.
- After researching your program options, schedule an individual advising session with a Study Abroad Advisor. Be prepared to articulate your academic needs, skills you wish to develop, and other goals you may have for international study. We will work with you to identify a quality program that fits your goals.
STEP 3: APPLYING
Click here to view information on applying >