CVCR faculty conduct seminars on-site at companies’ locations. Seminars may be customized to fit the size, expertise, and interests of the audience.
Selection of possible topics:
- Creating the lean supply chain
- Supply chain cost management techniques
- Managing inventory investment effectively
- Global sourcing for competitive advantage
- The seven deadly supply chain wastes
- Collaborative transportation management
- Global supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Multi-echelon inventory management
- Supply chain disruptions
- Supply chain contracting/cooperation/coordination
- Facility location and supply chain network design
- Product portfolio selection: Forecast processing and optimal decision making
- Discrete optimization/integer programming
- Multicriteria optimization
- Decomposition algorithms/large-scale optimization
- High performance/grid/parallel computing
- Vehicle routing
- Revenue management under demand uncertainty (incl. pricing, resource allocation, demand volatility, robust optimization)
- Semiconductor capacity planning with uncertain demand
- Demand forecasting models for short-life-cycle products
CVCR member companies receive discounted pricing.
For more information, or to schedule seminars, please contact us.