The CVCR sponsors a number of educational activities.
- Semiannual Symposiums feature presentations by expert speakers from industry and from Lehigh University on cutting-edge research, emerging trends, and best practices in supply chain management.
- Professional Development Seminars are 1- or 2-day seminars on topics of interest to supply chain practitioners.
- Through a partnership with PIM Associates, the CVCR offers APICS CSCP Certification Training courses.
- CVCR faculty teach customized Seminars on-site at companies and other organizations on a wide range of supply chain topics.
- Executive Roundtables provide a structured and confidential environment for executives to share supply chain best practices and discuss their business challenges with their peers.