CEE Department Admission Requirements
There are three categories of graduate student at Lehigh: regular, associate, and non-degree. Only regular graduate students may be candidates for advanced degrees.
An applicant seeking admission as a regular graduate student must satisfy at least one of the following conditions to receive consideration. However, satisfaction of this requirement alone will not sufficiently qualify an applicant for admission as a regular graduate student.
At a minimum, graduate degree applicants must present with either:
- an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 out of 4.0 is preferred.
- a GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two semesters of undergraduate study.
- scores at or above the 75th percentile on the GRE or other similarly recognized exam.
- a graduate GPA of at least 3.00 on a minimum of 12 hours of graduate work at other institutions.
- proof of having successfully completed the probationary conditions required of associate graduate students.
Interested in learning more about applying to the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science? You’ll find this page
a good resource.