Welcome to the Office of Advancement Services
Click here for fiscal year end (June 30) processing reminders . . .
Advancement Services mission is to provide information services to Lehigh staff that support and enhance the advancement operations of the university.
Why advancement services functions are important . . .
Information Services provided include:
- Donor Giving Profiles
- Donor Communication Support
- CASE & IRS reporting & tracking guidance
- Management Reporting
- Consulting on efficient uses of Banner to meet advancement needs
- Reporting & Information needs that support solicitations, phonathons, mailings, and internal analysis
- Support of external giving surveys
- Gift & Receipt Processing
- Research on new technologies that will support growing information needs of advancement professionals
- Training on effective use of information systems & processes that maximize the support of information needs
- Accurate & timely biographic updates of Lehigh constituents
- Research on current alums, parents, and friends to support Lehigh's relationships
- Services to Lehigh community at large
Download an overview of who we are . . . .