- Circle of Sisters
618 Brodhead Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18015
The impact and influence of Academic Outreach is a constantly evolving process - one that requires adapting to the needs of our surrounding environment. Through this realization, we identified the following goals:
- Create a university Academic Outreach Council.
- Conduct a needs assessment of Academic Outreach at Lehigh and inventory of all existing programs.
- Organize school and college-based Academic Outreach programs with deans, directors, department chairs, and faculty and coordinate management and implementation of same programs.
- Collaborate with industry to create innovative educational opportunties.
- Strengthen and expand existing programs.
- Expand and develop experiental learning based courses for credit for undergrduate students leadership development program for undergraduates in science, engineering, technology and business.
- Explore the development of core pre-engineering, science and information technology programs.
- Explore the delivery of college courses to select high schools for select students (Distance Education).
- Visibility and exposure for Lehigh undergraduate recruitment.
- Enhance undergraduate education.
- Strengthen and expand corporate, foundation, university and school partnerships.