618 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem PA 18015
1. Friday, November 22, 2013 - Submission deadline for all required forms are due to: (copies only please - students should keep originals)
2. Friday, January 17, 2014 - Deadline for final version of forms, notification of dropouts and electrical needs.
- For the safety of the students and to comply with federal, state, and local laws, any incomplete application will not be permitted to participate
3. Friday, March 14, 2014 - Registration, project set-up, and safety check for all students from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- If the student is unable to attend registration, some one else (ex: parent) can set up on the student's behalf. Projects MUST be set up Friday night - no exceptions.
4. Saturday, March 15, 2014 - Day of fair from 12:15 PM to 5:00 PM
- Teachers and parents are NOT permitted on the floor during judging. A separate area will be set up for parent and teachers who wish to attend prior to the public opening. This is distracting for both students and judges. Thank you for your cooperation.
All students MUST set up their project in Rauch Field House on Friday, March 14th 2014 between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM. If the student is unable to, parent or teacher can set up on the student's behalf. Projects will NOT be allowed to be set up on Saturday morning. NO EXCEPTIONS.