Welcome to my Web site! Here you will find information about my research group and the research areas we are investigating, and information for current and potential students. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my research or are interested in joining my research group.
News and Events
Derick G. Brown, Ph.D., P.E.
- Highlights on our bacterial metabolic activity at surfaces research:
Information for Current and Potential Graduate Students
- Brown, D.G., Albert, L.S. and Zhu, H. “Can we design a passive surface that predictably alters the activity of attached bacteria?” 254th ACS National Meeting. 20-24 August 2017, Washington, D.C.
Brown, D.G., Zhu, H. and Albert, L.S. “Bacterially-induced changes
in the sorption and bioavailability of ionizable substrates during adhesion due to the charge-regulation effect.” 254th ACS
National Meeting. 20-24 August 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Upcoming presentations at the ACS National Meeting:
- Congratulations on our recent graduates:
- Casey Ching, Environmental Engineering (BS '17) - Ph.D. student in environmental engineering at Cornell University.
- Devon Dowd, Environmental
Engineering (BS '16, MS *17) - Geosyntech Consultants
- Kalin Ojert, Environmental Engineering (BS '16) - Arcadis
- Connor Zingale,
Environmental Engineering (BS' 16, MS *17) - GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.