Welcome to my Web site! Here you will find information about my research group and the research areas we are investigating, and information for current and potential students. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my research or are interested in joining my research group.
News and Events
- ATP paper has been evaluated and recommended by the Faculty of 1000 Biology.
Derick G. Brown, Ph.D., P.E.
- Highlights on our bacterial metabolic activity at surfaces research:
- We have welcomed two new graduate students into our research group. They are Qiqi Chen and Hang Dong.
Information for Current and Potential Graduate Students
- Congratulations to Huakan Lu and Chong Dai for completing their MS degrees!
- Chelsey Shepsko has received a prestigous EI-STEPS summer research internship. She will be exploring the impacts of natural
minerals on the activity of attached bacteria under nitrate-reducing conditions. Congratulations Chelsey!