Lehigh Field Camp Prerequisites
At least one course in:
(1) Introduction to Earth and Environmental Sciences, such as Physical Geology, Ecology, or Terrestrial Ecosystems
(2) Earth Materials or Mineralogy or Petrology or Crystallography
(3) Sedimentology-Stratigraphy, possible substitutions include Geomorphology, Surface Processes, Historical Geology, Introduction to Field Mapping
(4) Structural Geology, possible substitutions include Engineering Mechanics, Introduction to Field Mapping
(5) Hydrology or hydrogeology, possible substitutions include a second course in Ecology, Environmental Science, Biology, Geology, or Geomorphology.
If you do not meet one or more of these prerequisites, you must petition the Field Camp Director and supply rationale as to why you want/need to complete the course.