Home > GET STARTED SESSIONS
Completion is required prior to scheduling an appointment.
Join us to receive your study abroad quick start planning guide which will help you to explore your options for studying abroad.
Session will cover important details such as:
- How to research and decide which study abroad option is best for you
- Eligibility requirements
- Grades and credit issues
- Tuition and financial aid
- Plus tips on the application process and more!
1. Complete online "Get Started" Session via the videos on our Study Abroad 101 Course Site
2. Complete an in-person "Get Started" Session--available in the Hawk's Nest each Wednesday at 4pm during the fall/spring semester
Sessions/videos last approximately 30 minutes