Transcript Ordering Information
All transcript orders must now be submitted via the internet, regardless of when you attended Lehigh University. Please be sure to read through all details on this page prior to submitting a transcript request.
All Financial and Registrar obligations must be cleared with the Bursar before your transcript can be released.
How to Order a Transcript
- Current Students: Students who have access to Banner can request a transcript by logging into the student portal. For step-by-step instructions click here.
- No Lehigh Login: Current or former students who do NOT have access to
Banner, choose this link and follow the steps to create an account with our third-party transcript provider.
- Pre-1981 Students: Students who attended prior to the Fall Semester of 1981 and have not attended during or after the Fall Semester of 1981.
Transcript Delivery Options
- Office pick-up: Students ordering transcripts for pick up must provide photo identification at the time of pick up.
- Standard U.S. mail: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for processing.
- Special Expedited Processing: For same/next day urgent transcript processing via Federal Express (FEDEX) your transcript request must be received before 2:00pm. There is an additional charge for this special handling. FEDEX transcripts CANNOT be delivered to PO Boxes or Lehigh University campus addresses - you MUST provide a valid street address.
- Certified electronic transcripts:
- fastest delivery method available
- send official electronic transcripts quickly and easily, anywhere in the world, in secure Certified PDF (cPDF) format
- attach additional electronic documents (e.g. a resume, portfolio, or graduate school application) to transcript delivery
- use optional tracking for electronic transcripts (additional fee)
- provide identifying and payment information in a secure environment
- Note: Electronic transcripts are encrypted documents for security purposes. If you experience difficulty accessing or uploading an electronic transcript, please contact the Registrar's Office for assistance by calling (610)758-3201, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.